Diamond Duggal is a music producer and AI consultant inspiring a diversity of music with future technology through collaboration, licensing, mentoring and international public speaking.
A world class music producer with over two decades experience for Island Records, Universal/ Mercury, Sony/ BMG with multi-platinum selling music artists including Shania Twain, Apache Indian and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
With Grammy, Ivor Novello, Mercury and Brit Award nominations, Diamond is also twice winner of Best Producer at the UK Asian Music Awards (UKAMA) and winner at the South Africa Music Awards (SAMA).
Diamond’s music features in Hollywood films, EA Sports AAA video games, BAFTA winning and hit Netflix streaming TV shows.
– Music catalog owner, international licensing for film, television and video games with clients including Warner, Netflix, Maverick, Nintendo and EA Sports.
– AI music consultant and AI researcher providing collaborative strategies for AI music production, stems and sample libraries, music catalog training, fine-tuning models and metadata tagging.
– Composer and musician highly skilled in musical theory and arranging as well as a touring guitarist for major artists, international DJ (DJ Swami) and musical director for headline performances at the John F Kennedy Centre (USA), SXSW (USA), WOMAD (UK) and Glastonbury (UK).
– International public speaker specializing in AI music, cultural diversity and international music licensing for conferences hosted by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), Department for Business and Trade (DBT), Music Publishers Association (MPA), Performing Rights Society (PRS), Ivors Academy and Sound City.
– Voting academy member for the BRIT Awards
– Member of the Ivors Academy Future Sound Experience Council
DAWs including Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Wwise, FMOD, Sibelius and AU/VST plugins.
Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Photoshop.
AI music, art and video developer:
Python libraries, Conda environments, GitHub, Google Colab notebooks, Hugging Face spaces, Stability Diffusion, Midjourney, etc.
Diamond has produced a diversity of award-winning global artists, including Shania Twain, Pras Michel, Apache Indian, Maxi Priest, Stereo Nation, Zoheb Hassan and Viktor Kiraly as well as remixing artists including Erasure, The Beat and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
As DJ Swami, he performs and records electronic and hip hop fused Indian bhangra music both as a solo artist and as band leader of UK acts Swami and PunjabTronix. DJ Swami also tours and performs in collaboration with Grammy Award winning electronic world music act Deep Forest.
Diamond received an Ivor Novello Awards songwriter nomination for the song Arranged Marriage and his songwriting and production contributed to the Mercury Prize nomination for the album No Reservations by Apache Indian. Diamond also produced and played alongside mentor Mutt Lange on the Shania Twain double Grammy Award-nominated album Up!
Diamond is currently Head of Music at DesiRock Entertainment where recent projects include film and TV sync licensing notably Netflix hit series Indian Matchmaking, artist development, international collaborations and AI music consultant at SUPRODA creating immersive experiences including the DJ Swami in the Studio AI/ VR music showcase with VR social platform Driftspace.